From decades ago, forklift operations have never been an easy task! Due to heavy loading, forklift operators tend to make blunders, which in turn leads to accidents and damage.
As a warehouse/storehouse manager, it would become a vital requirement to reduce such accidents, if not avoided. However, even if one considers intensive training, strategic hires, and equipment upgrades as significant steps taken, ‘Vision’ still remains the biggest challenge for the operators. The reach of forklift operators to visualize where they are and to verify mishandling of products is of utmost importance, failing which it would lead to serious damage of products, equipment and the worse, to people.
Wireless forklift camera system is one of the excellent instruments which permit the operator to have different views around the lift truck. Its installation is absolutely simple and can be employed in the front, back, sides or anywhere around the lift truck where visibility is limited. Forklift Cameras contribute directly to increased visibility and thus an increase in productivity.
➢ It helps operators at warehouses to deal with a number of forklift concerns such as:
• High and low racking heights
• Double-deep racking
• Reading product and rack levels
• Indoor and outdoor lighting
• Video recording of human resources, product verification, and management and training opportunities.
➢ The forklift camera system also works well with any kind of operational or attachment tasks, to list a few:
• Push pulls that push the load on cardboard
• Roll handling for paper and sheet metal
• Turret trucks with forks that swing different ways
• Side Shifting Fork Position attachments (SSFP)
➢ Having said that let’s list out the impact and certain benefits of wireless forklift cameras for Warehouse/storehouse:
1. Improves Productivity: Even the most experienced forklift operator experiences fatigue in the time spent analyzing to see behind and around the forklift. Wireless forklift cameras help in visualizing the entire field without letting the operator change its position, thus reducing neck and back strain and increasing productivity and force.
2. Eradicate Trial and Error Time: The capability to see through the forklift cameras and to analyze where the forks fit well, certainly reduces repetitive trial and error time. At the same time, it also reduces the risk of damaging products, as operators have a clear view of where and how the forks are being placed.
3. Reduces Staffing: Given that wireless forklift cameras provide clear visibility, it can help avoid hiring a guide to assist the forklift operator, thus reducing manpower.•
4. Zeal for Young Operators: Hiring new forklift operators can often be challenging. However, forklift cameras create a fun and interactive experience for the youths who can identify with the ‘video game connection’ they experience from operating a forklift.
So gear up to upgrade your forklift operations with Wireless forklift camera system and having any difficulties, do connect with us at www.sharpeagle.tv, for we believe in having a solution for all your forklift camera needs.