Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera?
An ex proof Camera system is confined to an explosion proof camera system designed to monitor & sustain in hazardous areas which are susceptible to explosions such as oil & gas plants, tankers & specific industry in offshore & onshore.
The Explosion proof CCTV camera system of the ex proof camera is an essential feature that makes it ideal for the oil & gas plants industry, other explosions sensitive industry as well. They are resistant to flammable dust and explosive material which are often present in hazardous areas. Thus, they can installed in such areas to monitor the work site for safety measures & work progress.
Key Features of Ex-proof Camera
Explosion proof digital camera designed with specialized features which makes them optimum for explosion sensitive areas, oil & gas industry.
- Explosion Proof: The explosion-proof camera is designed as per standards defined by ATEX or IECEx ( an international standard) to be the explosion proof.
It is devised to prevent the intake of flammable dust and sparks which might occur in those areas.
- Advanced Technical Support: Rough & Tough cables to support outrageous atmospheres
- Computerized Video Recorders: Provides mechanical unit to record the footage.
- Weather Resistant: These makes explosion proof CCTV camera perfect for any demographics which confront extreme, risky & harsh weather conditions.
- Water Resistant: This makes it ideal for use in areas where there is heavy rainfall & also in marine conditions
- Temperature Sustainability: The Ex-proof camera can be operated & work effectively irrespective of the room temperature. They are designed to sustain temperature from -55°C upto +60°C.
Benefits of Ex-Proof Camera System
Following are the benefits you can get after installation of Ex-Proof CCTV Camera at oil & gas industry:
- Easy Surveillance:
With the help of ex proof camera system, it becomes easy to put entire worksite under surveillance. So that operator can control the region easily for unusual conditions which might occur at the worksite.
- Safety Measure:
The plants & worksite of the oil & gas industry are very sensitive & susceptible to accidents. In such a condition, an ex proof camera system is best suited for safety measure as it can capture every minute details & provide it to the operator. So the operator gets alert & aware the workers in case of emergency.
- Monitoring work progress:
To monitor the daily chores at the worksite, an ex proof camera is ideal as they can sustain in harsh conditions, thereby providing a complete brief of ongoing work. Which won’t be possible with a regular camera.
If there is an accident which might happen at the worksite, With the help of an ex proof camera you can find out the root cause of the mishap so that you can take necessary precautions to avoid such instances in future.
For more such updates stay tuned to sharpeagle.
Contact us: https://www.sharpeagle.tv/ex-proof-cctv-system/
For more updates do follow us at: