Industries such as oil and gas, petroleum industry, chemical manufacturing units and construction are prone to explosion. Thus, they require explosion-proof video cameras on location for surveillance. As proper monitoring, inspection, and evaluation are essential to maintain safety in such industries. In this regard, without a stable monitoring system, you cannot ensure a safe workplace for your workers which is necessary, and you need to install explosion proof CCTV cameras to maintain safety at your workplace. In this update, we’ll share why would you need to install an explosion proof camera at your worksite.
There is a wide range of explosion proof digital cameras system available in the market, and you might get confused about the best purchase. If you are associated with explosion sensitive & hazardous industry based in regions such as Dubai, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar or Oman, then SharpEagle Technology can help you with your requirements pertaining to explosion-proof CCTV cameras.
- Oil and gas industry is acknowledged as one of the most dangerous work sectors. According to MMRBH, In oil & gas industry, 2018 mark 27 % increase in accidents, nearly 16 deaths per 100,000 workers. If you deal with hazardous materials such as oil and gas, the chances of an accident are much higher. To protect & ensure safety measures for your workplace & workers and to have substantial evidence of an accident, you must install ex-proof digital camera. At times accidents cannot be avoided, despite all the precautions you may take. These cameras can help you determine the cause of the accident and can also help you prevent such accidents in the future.
- Explosion proof cameras can protect your employees from any disaster or accident beforehand, and also provide real-time support. With a constant live feed, a surveillance manager can monitor your employees & workplace, and if you find anything out of the norm, then you can question the particular employee.
- Supervisors or safety experts in your company can monitor the production process through these cameras. You do not need to appoint a full-time safety expert to observe the manufacturing/ production process 24 hours because you can easily view the footage recorded by these cameras from anywhere. Not just that, you can also adjust the DVR system of such cameras to record and store the data of 10 to 15 days. But you need to make sure to transfer the data before overwriting.
- Explosion proof cameras can provide you with 24×7 surveillance, and you can install them on the rig floor, monkey board, driller console, and sub-base rigs. All the variant of explosion proof digital cameras provided by SharpEagle can be installed on on-shore and off-shore rigs. You can also choose additional control systems such as controller, monitor, cables, and connectors to install the cameras.
- Ex-proof cameras are designed with 304 or 316 stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance. They are resistant to extremely harsh weather condition. Thus, it makes them ideal to use in marine, oil & gas, onshore-offshore rigs, drilling industries. These cameras can also provide you with additional safety, and they can protect valuable raw materials from any sabotage or theft.
There are variants of explosion proof digital cameras confined to different features. So, select the one which is fit to fulfil your requirements. Also, make sure that your explosion proof cameras have ATEX certifications with marking for Zone 1 and Zone 2. For more information on explosion-proof CCTV camera systems, you can visit us at http://www.sharpeagle.tv/ex-proof-cctv-system/